Are you a company looking to recruit permanent office staff across Wirral, Liverpool or Chester areas? Are you a candidate looking for a new job within an office environment including:
- Customer services
- Executive support
Senior Management Team
- 25 years in recruitment and I still love it! To help our clients attract great talent to their business and to find great jobs for our candidates is still a great buzz for me personally. Whilst we grow, I am still hands on and also involved with training new Consultants and Resourcers to recruit “the Joanne Finnerty way!”
- I also work alongside schools, colleges and universities to help bridge the gap between education and work.
- To make me smile – mention recruitment (haha), ask me how my golf game is progressing, Tranmere Rovers, meditation, long walks, horse racing and watching major sporting events.
- I have worked in recruitment for the last 13 years, some say 13 is an unlucky number but I’d say it’s been my luckiest year so far. Joining the team here at JF Recruitment is fantastic.
- My past experience involves resourcing, candidate matching, consultancy, business networking and running a marketing team.
- I have worked in all areas of the recruitment circle. I have experience recruiting for all industries and I just love hearing those magic words, ‘I’d like to offer them the job’.
- What makes me smile? Ask me about my writing, mention Shakespeare, or talk about holidays.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
- I kicked off my career selling advertising space in The Daily Telegraph, and spent the next 7 years in London gaining experience across outdoor media and ambient media selling to FMCG companies and West End agencies.
- I was at my happiest when asked to go into Media Sales recruitment – which soon became the job I loved the most! Happy candidates and happy clients – Happy Natalie! The next 10 years were dedicated to raising my own mini tribe, and now I have re-started my career in Recruitment working as a consultant for Joanne Finnerty. I set myself high standards and want to impress from Day 1 – I am determined to help take the business to the next level and make it the first port of call for all recruitment needs.
- To make me smile, mention the colour coral, ask me about swimming with Dolphins in Hawaii , VW Beetles and Dolly Parton.
Rest of the Team!
I’ve recently joined the Joanne Finnerty team and I love it! After finishing my GCSE’s I decided I wanted to complete my Level 3 Business Admin Diploma in an exciting, small (but growing) business where I could get involved with lots of things. When I finish my apprenticeship I would like to work towards becoming an amazing Recruitment Consultant.
Whilst I may be the youngest, I feel welcome as part of the team and they don’t even mind me singing and dancing around the office. I am always buzzing with energy and I like to bring my positivity to work with me.
To make me smile ask me about bargain hunting, red onions, the beach and my plans to travel around the world.
After spending 7 years within Technical Engineering recruitment I decided it was time for a change and I have joined JF Recruitment as a Research & Account Manager. My past experiences have driven me to strive for the best client and candidate management, to go that extra mile and always work as a solid team.
My main experience comes from recruiting within the Nuclear industry, I found this really interesting as I would be recruiting for an array of candidates from Engineers, Project Support, Administration and Head of Departments.
To make me smile ask me about my guilty pleasure – Hollyoaks, family holidays or my love of singing.
Working alongside honest values, sound recruitment practices and excellent customer service. Making us the industry leaders for commercial recruitment across the North West.
To help our clients sustain and grow by attracting and matching the right talent to their business. Ensuring we deliver a first class customer service via a thorough and consultative approach to clients and candidates.
We ensure we recruit fairly by accurately following our clients requirements
Providing a trustworthy service
For our clients to help them grow with the right talent
For our candidates to help them achieve their career goals
We are task focussed and never give up
We consistently provide a consultative approach that “thinks outside the box”
We are excited about recruitment