An exciting new role has arisen for an experienced practice accountant, working for a fully established and highly reputable business based on the Wirral.
Working as part of team of 5, you will be involved with the following:
* Meeting with existing and new clients face to face and liaising daily via telephone and email
* Completing all tax returns
* Dealing with daily accounting queries from clients
* Managing an accounting trainee to ensure all client accounts are run efficiently and to deadline
* 30% of your role with be managing internal company management accounts
You will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* AAT qualified – minimum Level 4
* Previous accountancy practice experience having dealt with all-round client work
* Experience of running through a full set of accounts all the way through
* Ideally experience of Sageline 50
38.5 hour week, 28 days statutory holidays, pension
If you feel you have the skills, qualifications and experience, please forward your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.