Working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process and working hours of Mon-Friday 9.00-5.00 (35 hour working week).
To provide a professional customer focused administration service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers’ needs are not just consistently met but exceeded
To support the Technical Administration Team Leader in the efficient running of the service:
• To manage incoming correspondence including hard copies and discs as well as web based client portals and to ensure the information is correctly scanned, uploaded, filed, renamed and distributed/notified as necessary to ensure ease of use by the end user.
• Monitoring the responses from Clients following the issue of consultation reports from the team and facilitating an early response
• After review, to proactively chase the clients for all outstanding information from the plan review reports, using the specific responses from the plan checkers/surveyors to enable efficient progression of the plan check.
• To extract information from the system for use by the technical teams. To liaise with clients and their design teams in order to collate information required via web shares, dropbox, saving in the relevant place.
• After review, to proactively chase the clients for the structural/architectural packages of information, using the specific responses from the engineers/plan checkers/project managers to enable efficient progression of the structural/plan/HVS check
• To efficiently deal with administration and monitoring of technical and engineering referrals, managing the data requests, storage and communicating clearly between the HVS Project Management Team, engineer/TSD and external client.
• To allocate/manage the workload of the Design Review Team, to ensure a relatively even spread of workload, based on an agreed guidance procedure, recording appropriately within the Plan Check and Engineering recording system
• To monitor the reports raised from the Design Review team and client responses against agreed Service Level Agreements
• To efficiently deal with administration and monitoring of Fire Officer & Sewerage Consultations within agreed timescales
• To assist with the allocation of the Building Control Help Desk duties across the team to ensure an even workload
• To attend team meetings as required
• Other duties as can reasonably be required
Experience / Skills
• Proficient in the use of computer systems – Word, Excel, Power Point
• Confident Client manner
• Focused on customer service
• Performance driven, ability to work within deadlines
• Tenacious, ability to complete the task
• Excellent Communications skills both written and verbal
• Experience of working within an administration team, operating similar processes and systems
• Ability to carry out general administration and clerical tasks to good standard
• Ability to maintain files and records accurately
• Ability to organise own workload efficiently, prioritising as necessary
• Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.