An exciting new role has arisen for our accountancy practice client. They have continued to expand over the years and are adding to their current team. Working in modern, prestigious offices, their working hours are Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm – 1 hour lunch – 35 hour week. Healthcare provided after 3 months probation. Workplace pension. 28 days holiday including bank holidays up to 5 years service, 33 days thereafter. Free parking.
You will be reporting to the Technical Director or the MD and your duties will involve the following:
* You will be responsible for your own varied client portfolio, looking after annual accounts, tax, VAT for sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies.
* You will be the day to day contact for the client and be available to answer client ad hoc queries
* They have a dedicated payroll manager but working knowledge of payroll (Iris/Sage) is a bonus
* In the interim, you will also need to be able to carry out book-keeping services and produce management accounts
* Previous accountancy practice experience required covering all the above areas
* Need to be familiar with Xero and experience of Iris software would be of benefit as well as Sage, Excel, Word
* Study support could be offered for the right candidate
* Part time hours as well as full time hours will be considered
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.