Sales Trainee / Sales Coordinator – Wirral – £18K – 22K DOE
My client is a well-established food ingredients business on the Wirral with global reach looking for a sales trainee / sales coordinator to join their dynamic B2B commercial team. The role will encompass all areas of a traditional sales and sales support role and will give the successful candidate an opportunity to develop a commercial career with the business. This is a “people” business so the ideal candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to build relationships, whilst the internal aspects of the role will require attention to detail, self-motivation, the ability to prioritise workload whilst working to deadlines.
Salary between £18,000 and £22,000 depending on experience.
20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays. Free Parking for staff.
Sales Trainee element (70%)
• Customer management – dealing with customers on a day to day basis handling phone and email enquiries, managing orders and assisting account managers across all commercial departments
• Responsibility for managing and developing smaller client accounts
• Contacting prospective clients – Identify and contact potential customers across different sectors with aim of developing new accounts, enquiries and increase our presence in the industry
• Brand awareness – be able to identify new trends and emerging markets
Sales Coordinator element (30%)
• Processing orders and other relevant information, inputting to the financial system as required
• Provide information and statistics as required for the commercial department
• Manage sample requests and ensuring appropriate feedback
• Experience of working in a customer facing or sales role
• Proven ability to prioritise workload whilst maintaining deadlines
• Skills Confident and polite in person and in other forms of communication
• Problem solving
• Willing to develop skills
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
• UK driving licence (Ability to travel for sample collection or customer meetings)
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.