Our client is an exciting online company operating in a Global market with huge growth potential. They are looking to invest in staff heavily over the coming months, and they want to attract ambitious, results focused / driven individuals that want to contribute to the company’s continued success. If you are looking to join a company that offers a friendly and empowering culture, then this is the job for you.
This is a brand new role supporting the Head of Digital – you will be offered on-going support and training, but will also be encouraged to be self-motivated. In return the company can offer you flexible working conditions – potential International travel opportunities, Pension, Free Parking, 23 days Holiday plus bank holiday’s, Self- Development / Training plans, and free soft drinks in the office. The hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm. Salary: £16,000 – £20000 basic plus a discretionary company bonus should all targets be hit.
Due to expansion within their Online Marketing team, my client has a newly-created opportunity for an enthusiastic SEO Executive to join the team.
You are responsible for the website content, ensuring all copy is optimised for SEO, original and relevant to the key search terms. You will use digital tools to monitor keywords to ensure our sites
are always on top of what people are searching for and talking about. You’ll use the tools to help you devise the blog, guide and product content.
Previous SEO experience would be enormously beneficial, but isn’t essential as full training and support will be provided. However, you should have experience of (and demonstrate a good
understanding of) SEO and online marketing strategies.
We are looking for a genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing, and a creative approach to online marketing. You must have impeccable written skills and a great eye for detail, as well as excellent
communication skills and an ability to network and build great working relationships.
Some previous experience (either commercial or as a hobby) in copywriting or blogging, plus a qualification in a relevant subject, would also be hugely beneficial.
• Be responsible for the optimisation of content in our pipeline and ensure the right keywords are being used on all of our content pieces.
• Liase with writers/editor to brief in new content to be written.
• Work with the development team to implement new onsite changes.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Work with data-driven SEO analysis and to devise and carry out optimisation tasks.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Some knowledge of competitor research, analysing domain authority, site structure, and SEO techniques.
• A fundamental understanding of mobile SEO, and key requirements for mobile rankings.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
• Excellent planning skills using Excel or other tools.
• A keen interest in web technologies and emerging trends.
• Experience using content management systems.
• Strong communication skills.
• Quick learner – self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Articulate and good at working closely with others.
• Knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and key algorithm updates.
• Passion to test and learn.
• Can-do attitude.
• Able to work independently, collaborate successfully and produce results under time pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail in checking work.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.