An exciting new role has arisen for our client who are a successful firm of chartered accountants based in Chester. Hours of work 8.30-5.00 Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch), based in prestigious offices in the City Centre.
Preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns which will include, company directors, rental portfolios, investment portfolios, some sole trader clients.
• Contacting HMRC regarding client tax affairs
• Contacting the client by telephone / email to obtain information
• Sit in on client meetings
• Dealing with self-assessment admin, reviewing PAYE coding notices etc.
• Assist with preparation of P11Ds
• Be able to assist with tax year end planning, or be interested in progressing to assist with this.
Skills and Experience Required
Requiring someone who can hit the ground running and who is ideally at least partially ATT (The Association of Taxation Technicians) qualified.
The candidate needs to have the following attributes:
• Confident with clients
• Motivated and driven
• Have good level of organisational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to demonstrate they can work in a team but also off their own initiative
• Experience using IRIS would be advantageous
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.