My client is a well established Company with an office in an idyllic location on the Wirral is looking to recruit a permanent Transport Administrator to join their team. Working hours are 37.5 hr per week, 20 days holidays p.a. + all UK bank holidays and Company pension scheme.
• Organising/coordinating shipments, vehicles, loads and journeys with 3PP
• Operating company IT systems
• Negotiating and agreeing logistic pricing
• Developing and confirming schedules
• Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
• Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
• Adherence to company processes, procedures and protocols including compliance
• General administration
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
• Experience of working in a busy, fast-moving environment
• Experience of stock forecasting and customer contract balances
• Ability to prioritise workload whilst maintaining deadlines
• Time management
• Excel and Word
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.